Nopal – Regulation of blood sugar and cholesterol level
HANDO® Nopal capsules
Contents: 60 capsules in glass bottles
Nopal, also known by its botanical name „Opuntia streptacantha“ or „Opuntia ficus indica“, belongs to the cactus family . Nopal regulates blood sugar and is not only effective in fighting against free radicals, it is also an anti-inflammatory impact.
The natural effectiveness of Nopal has been proven through numerous studies:
- Nopal regulates blood sugar
- Nopal acts against free radicals
- Nopal lowers cholesterol levels
- Nopal positively influences triglyceride levels
- Nopal works as an anti-inflammatory and is vitalising
Wild-grown cacti of the species „Opuntia streptacantha“ growing in untouched eco-systems are the basis of HANDO® Nopal extract powder.